Skip to main content

IGHE Consultancy

Pilot license

Commercial Pilot License CPL

This program is for students aspiring to move to the next level on completion of their PPL and aiming for a career progression as a Commercial Pilot. With a Commercial Pilot Licence most commonly known as CPL, the student will be able to work for a salary, hire or reward.

More info

Private Pilot License PPL

This is the first step to gaining your wings! A PPL holder can act as a Pilot-in-Command but cannot work for a salary/remuneration. This is similar to holding a Private Motorcar Licence and being able to drive alone or take family or friends on a drive.

More info

Multi-engine instrument rating MEIR

Multi Engine Instrument Rating is when you operate/navigate the twin-engine aircraft solely by looking at the instruments onboard the aircraft and radio signals from the ground. This program is mandatory for students wanting a career as an airline pilot.

More info

Diploma of Aviation CPL

In Australia we offer our international students a Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence – Aeroplane) as the quickest and most direct route to a career in aviation. This intensive course is approved by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) and has been designed in conjunction with industry to ensure that upon completion you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge you need to fly as a professional pilot. Pilots with a Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence – Aeroplane) work in a diverse range of industry sectors – from agriculture and tourism to aerial surveillance and passenger transport.

More info

Diploma of Aviation MEIR

The Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating) equips you with the skills and experience required to fly under instrument conditions for domestic and international airlines, emergency services and air ambulance. You will train with our experienced instructors to build and develop advanced-level pilot licence ratings and endorsements to enhance your career opportunities.

More info

Bachelor of Business in Aviation Management

Southern Cross University and Airways Aviation have teamed up to offer you a university qualification with the addition of a fully accredited CASA Commercial Pilot Licence with MEIR.

More info

Flight Instructor Rating

This program is for students who hold a Commercial Pilot Licence and would like to pass on their skills and knowledge they have gained to other student-pilots. This can be very useful for your employment purpose in the country that you do your pilot training and for airline job soon.

More info